WMP 11.

Daiol 18:37 15 Aug 2007

Hi,Been sorting out my cd collection over the past few days,using wmp 11,everything is fine just one little hitch upon ripping the cd into the library not all of the cd were picked up ie: tom jones was found it had the front cover of the cd showing in the library most of them were okay but some of them were not reckognised by wmp 11 the ones that were not found have greyed out looking cd boxes,and they are all genuine cd's.Any help please to overcome this object.Thankyou daiol.

SB23 18:45 15 Aug 2007

While in your library, right click the album, select update album info, then if it asks to input info do so, that way you can search for the album that you have.
Also make sure you're online, so that WMP can actually search.

Daiol 18:55 15 Aug 2007

Thanks SB23 i tried that, when i right click on one of the greyd out cd covers i get a box poping up with :
open
play
add to untitled playlist
add to >
edit
rate > stars etc
delete
nothing about asking to input info,& i am on line.Thanks daiol

SB23 19:01 15 Aug 2007

Oh, I'm using WMP11, but I also get find and update album info in the list that appears, plus I can go to the file location.

Daiol 19:18 15 Aug 2007

hi, im also using wmp 11 but on the left side of the library page if i click on album i can get the info you said about but cant get photo but if you click on genre and right click on one of the cd's you will not get any info.Thanks.

SB23 19:29 15 Aug 2007

You will find that once the album cover is available for WMP to find, it should update itself.
While I've been talking to you, 3 of my albums now have the correct photo, better late than never!, lol.

Daiol 20:00 15 Aug 2007

Thanks SB23 for your help ,i'll just sit back and relax and x fingers.Thanks daiol.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Alienware 17 R4 2017 review

Illustrator Sylvain Tegroeg created thousands of intricate line drawings for the mobile game…

Best iPad buying guide 2017

Comment télécharger une application indisponible en France ?