Wireless vga signal sender??

De Marcus 19:49 24 Jun 2005

Ok, long story cut short, I recently aquired a 42" Plasma HD-Tv, it has a vga input port which i sometimes connect my laptop up to and work from the comfort of the sofa in widescreen so to speak. I connect using two VGA cables connected together to get the length required to reach the sofa. Now with a 2 year old waltzing around the house this isn't the ideal situation as she's prone to biting and tripping over fluff let alone a thick vga cable. Is there such a thing as a wireless vga signal and if there is, how big is it?

bremner 19:55 24 Jun 2005

Googled and found this click here

De Marcus 19:59 24 Jun 2005

Cool, looks very good, and a british firm to boot, I'll seriously consider that one brenmer, especially as it utilises a component connection with a high resolution output. Thanks very much!

De Marcus 20:08 24 Jun 2005

Again thankyou, just ordered it, considering I didn't think there was such a thing shows how much the net has opened a whole mass of opportunities. Hopefully I'll get it before next weeks out and I'll post back on it's performance.

De Marcus 14:24 02 Jul 2005

Just and update:

It arrived today and setup was extraordinarily easy and image clarity is superb. I've changed a few things though, my wife now has her laptop back as I also bought a shuttle pc and wireless keyboard.

Again thankyou.

P.s. I got a bargain with the shuttle, it came as a barebones system except for the already installed P4 3.4ghz which I wasn't expecting at all, and for £139!!

Hmm, now there's just the question of what to do with my beloved desktop :-(

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Alienware 17 R4 2017 review

These brilliant Lego posters show just what children's imaginations are capable of

Mac power user tips and hidden tricks

Comment réinitialiser votre PC, ordinateur portable ou tablette Windows ?