wireless usb keyboard unresponsive in-game

gordonfreemanjr 19:31 28 Apr 2017

I use ThinkPad Lenovo and I bought myself an external wireless USB keyboard to be able to play games in front of my big TV screen, which I connect to my laptop via VGA and audio wires. All seems to work well, I have the wireless keyboard plugged in via a USB receiver, and it works (the main laptop keyboard also works). However when I turn a game on, the wireless keyboard is unresponsive and only the main one is working. It's not a key binding problem, as I can't set any key from the wireless keyboard. After I quit a game, the external keyboard is working again. The USB mouse - bought separately - works all the time.

Help!

My system:

Tech Support Guy System Info Utility version 1.0.0.4 OS Version: Microsoft Windows 7 Professional, Service Pack 1, 64 bit Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-4210M CPU @ 2.60GHz, Intel64 Family 6 Model 60 Stepping 3 Processor Count: 4 RAM: 3781 Mb Graphics Card: NVIDIA GeForce GT 730M, 1024 Mb Hard Drives: C: 97 GB (15 GB Free); E: 97 GB (31 GB Free); G: 931 GB (57 GB Free); Q: 17 GB (5 GB Free); Motherboard: LENOVO, 20BE00B1PB Antivirus: ESET Endpoint Antivirus 5.0, Enabled and Updated

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

iPhone X review

How to find a font: Discover the name of a typeface with these apps

The best iPhone for 2017

Les meilleurs logiciels de montage vidéo gratuits (en 2017)