Wireless problem

Boblee 20:37 07 Dec 2014

Hi, I have a Samsung laptop ( NP-RC512-W01 Laptop i3-2310M 2.1GHz 6GB 640GB Blu-Ray 15.6" Win7) and I am looking for the latest Wireless Lan Drivers. I went to the Samsung website to download the lastest drivers but was still Please be patient with me ..Here is the problem…. I have a difficult, sporadic problem. I keep dropping connection to the internet. Sometimes it will work for an extended period of time. Other times it won't work at all or just for a second or two. When I run the troubleshoot, it states (The communication between your access point, router, or cable modem and the internet is broken and -The default gateway is not available) My other stuff is working just fine at the same exact time..I Went to Device Manager and downloaded the lastest drivers, but it States …. (The drivers software for your device is up to date). AND LAST: I INSTALLED A NEW WIRELESS COMCAST MODEM. Since I installed it I have been having this problem…but only on my laptop…Sorry for typing a novel..but had to give as much detail as possible

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

OnePlus 5 review

ManvsMachine win UK's only Gold Design Cannes Lions award

iPad Pro 10.5in (2017) review

Comment connecter un MacBook à une TV ?