Wireless problem

sablered 19:34 23 Jul 2010

following a crash on my laptop I have not been able to connect to the internet via the wireless router. The router is fully functionable as another laptop & Ipod can get access to the internet. I can get access to the net only when the yellow earth net cable is connected.

I have re-run the CD 4 times now but nothing changes.

Technotiger 20:12 23 Jul 2010

Try updating your Ethernet driver in Devices, then try re-setting everything just as it was for the first time you went wireless.

rdave13 20:42 23 Jul 2010

Double posting neither helps the people here who try to help or the others on your other post; click here
Confusion reigns if you don't have the decency to reply that the help offered was not helpful and ask for further help on the original post.

Technotiger 21:06 23 Jul 2010

Thanks friend - I had not noticed the other thread.

sablered - you should green-tick this thread, then stick with your other thread until sorted for you.

To add the Green-tick (which saves other helpers time) click on the box at the bottom of this thread, then click on the word Resolved.

Goodluck.

sablered 23:22 23 Jul 2010

Hey appologies guys, I thought they were seperate forums, no offence intended to anyone!!!!!. But thanks you to all who responded, the matter is now resolved....cheers!!

Technotiger 06:27 24 Jul 2010

No problem, just a little learning-curve, 'cos now you know ....

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Alienware 17 R4 2017 review

These brilliant Lego posters show just what children's imaginations are capable of

Mac power user tips and hidden tricks

Comment réinitialiser votre PC, ordinateur portable ou tablette Windows ?