wireless printing ??

littlestan 15:29 22 Jun 2008

I have a birthday next weekend and to console myself i thought to treat myself to a wireless printer as its a bit of a faff connecting my little HP inkjet printer. I have done the usual searches but there appears only one within my price range (I'm the cheap as chips type so under £100 tops) is the lexmark. However, an e-mail received from HP advertising (my laptop is a HP G7010 model running Vista) they seem to be offering some sort of connection gadget for about £70! How does this work and indeed will it work or is it just a new fangle gadget and would be throwing good birthday money after bad? Generally would welcome some advice on wireless printing, cost of ink, other users experiences etc- as still seems in its infancy and vague reviews. Anyway Happy birthday to me!

Fingees 17:26 22 Jun 2008

I use a Lexmark wireless printer.

There are many of them, basically the same, but different numbers so as to tske various ink cartridges.

I believe PC world is at present selling one at about £36, it is well worth a look.

Lexmark ink cartridges can be dear, but the give excellent results, and don't fade like some.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Alienware 17 R4 2017 review

Illustrator Sylvain Tegroeg created thousands of intricate line drawings for the mobile game…

Best iPad buying guide 2017

Comment télécharger une application indisponible en France ?