Wireless mutifunction printer needed please.

Baskerville 11:49 23 Mar 2010

Hello all,

The time has come for a wireless printer in our house, but which one ? I have always used Epson as I find the quality very good and speed is not that important.
My family are at college and need to print off a lot of text and occasionaly a good quality photo/image, replacement cartridges need a bit of thought as I have always managed to find much cheaper ones rather than Epson.
We all use digital cameras using various cards such the printer will need to be able to take as many cards as needed and also be able to print directly from the cards so a built in card viewer (screen) would be handy.
I was looking at an Epson on the printer advisor it was an all in one and had a good review but I have forgot the model number but it wasn't wireless and cost about £65:00.
Can anyone help me bypointing the way to a list of wireless printers please?
I will do my homework on this as I have 7-10 days to choose one,
I will try to find the model number of the Epson I was looking at and post this next.

Thanks for any help,

Baskerville

Baskerville 11:52 23 Mar 2010

Here is the Epson that I was looking at,

click here

Baskerville.

northumbria61 12:00 23 Mar 2010

click here

Take your pick from here - it may just have the number you are looking for

john bunyan 13:20 23 Mar 2010

I recently bought the Canon MP640. Seems good but have not yet tested its wireless potential.I realise this is a Multi purpose and not a straight printer, however.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

WPA2 hack: How secure is your Wi-Fi?

Add Depth Of Field to a photo using Tilt Shift Blur in Photoshop

iPhone tips & tricks

Les meilleures tablettes 2017