wireless mouse anygood

malgall 21:58 06 Dec 2004

i use a microsoft intellimouse explorer
so its optical but wired had it for few years
went to pc world to try some new ones see
how they feel and the best one was the new intellimouse explorer 2 wireless
how good are they with games

Tycho 22:02 06 Dec 2004

I decded not to bother with a wireless mouse because I could not see the advantage. The disadvantages as for as I can see are that it is not tethered to the computer so it can get lost and that it needs batteries. My very cheap aptical has served me well for the past couple of years.

JoeC 22:35 06 Dec 2004

for games. No problems. Get a pack of rechargeable batteries / a charger and you'll have no worries.

woodchip 22:51 06 Dec 2004

I got this one click here

woodchip 22:54 06 Dec 2004

PS you need to remember to put it in the cradle when you have done with it so it keeps the battery's charged

goonerbill © ® 23:04 06 Dec 2004

this mouse i can recommend click here

has its own docking/charging station. works great in all pc games including far cry.

or there is this click here

the best two mice on the market at present in my book.

Djohn 02:51 07 Dec 2004

You'll wish you'd bought one years back. The difference is very noticeable, easy to move around with no cable drag and battery's are not a problem if you keep a spare set of rechargeable or buy a mouse with a charging dock..

Lead 03:05 07 Dec 2004

A word of warning about these particular laser mice. Some are having trouble with them lagging if they are even slightly removed from the mousemat (or whatever surface is used) during use. It takes anything from a fraction of a second to more than a second for the mouse to work out where it is again and start to respond.

This is a common problem, highlighted in the fora of several gaming communities.

I have one and it also has the annoying habit of intermittently teleporting 2 inches to left. :S

jagx400 07:33 07 Dec 2004

this is good , never run out of batteries
click here

jagx400 07:35 07 Dec 2004

Oh and its only £17.00 from Micom in Coventry

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

OnePlus 5 review

Alice Saey's mesmerising animation for Dutch singer Mark Lotterman

iPad Pro 10.5in (2017) review

Comment booster votre iPhone ?