Wireless Keyboard and Mouse

Murielson 1 00:00 25 Jul 2006

Advice please on what you would recommend in the way of a wireless keyboard and mouse package. Tried to resurrect an old thread on the subject from last year but no interest.

Thanks in advance.

goonerbill © ® 00:08 25 Jul 2006

personnal opinion would be to buy logitech. excellent keyboards and mice (optical mouse not ball type). there are other excellent makes as well but have never used anything other than logitech.

squashman 00:08 25 Jul 2006

I have had a microsoft package for some time which has been very good.
Mouse has five programable buttons and keyboard has many useful features like volume controls, favourite site buttons and scroll and back/forward buttons.
battery life also good

skidzy 00:17 25 Jul 2006
  DieSse 01:53 25 Jul 2006

I bought a logitech EX110 set recently - am very pleased with both the keyboard and mouse.

terryf 01:59 25 Jul 2006

With a Msoft wireless mouse, I find it best to use re-chargeable batteries and keep two spare charged ones so that I don't get a long interruption when the mouse tells me that battery power is low other than a minute to change over the batteries

picklsey 04:40 25 Jul 2006

i have logitech mx 3000 excellent tried other brands over the years and i didn,t like them so i only buy logitech now.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Alienware 17 R4 2017 review

These brilliant Lego posters show just what children's imaginations are capable of

Mac power user tips and hidden tricks

Comment réinitialiser votre PC, ordinateur portable ou tablette Windows ?