Wireless help

Osgood_9 21:31 15 Jul 2008

I have a problem that i cant seem to figure out.

A few months back i bought a laptop and a DLink router which came with a usb adapter, Well the DLink adapter broke so i bought a Buffalo Wireless G USB 2.0 Key-chain Adapter WLI-U2-KG54L, I installed it fine and it worked a treat on my laptop until last night i unplugged the router i have and now the laptop isn't connected to the inter, I've tried everything, Reinstalling the software and driver etc and i still cant get it too work, Can anyone guide me through fixing or installing it the right way if possible? Post your MSN or Email and I'll contact you.

Cheers

Kemistri 23:48 15 Jul 2008

Process of elimination: Does it work if you let Windows run it? What else have you changed lately?

By the way: I don't think anyone with half a brain is going to post their e-mail address in a forum for the all the world's bots to harvest.

Osgood_9 09:12 16 Jul 2008

I have changed nothing on the laptop, Pc, Router or Usb for it not to work, I just unplugged the router and the usb didnt pick it up, The internet still works on the pc which means the router is working, It's just the usb isnt picking up the router's network.

Well i mean private message me or something

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Fujitsu Lifebook P727 laptop review

Best of the Grad Shows 2017: University of the West of England (UWE)

Best value Mac: Which is the best £1249 Mac to buy

Les meilleures GoPro 2017