Wired Network Advice Needed

  maxouventura1 10:05 02 Feb 2006


I have a BT Voyager 205 ADSL modem connected to my PC via the USB connection and I want to connect an X-Box 360 console in another room to the modem as cheaply as possible. Can I just buy a long cable to run from the Ethernet port on the back of the modem to the Ethernet port on the X-Box 360? And if so, what type of cable would I need?


  keewaa 11:20 02 Feb 2006

Yes, an ethernet cat5e patch cable. 30m is available from Amazon for £8, smaller lengths are less.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 review

What went wrong at the Designs of the Year 2017

iPhone X news: Release date, price, new features & specs

Comment regarder des séries et talk-shows américains en France ?