wired network

  1887 22:28 11 Apr 2004

wot do i need for awired net work

  keith-236785 22:47 11 Apr 2004

If you are just connecting two computers (and have no plans for adding any more), then all you need is a network card in each computer and a Crossover network cable (cat5). Thats all except for a lot of patience while setting it all up.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

OnePlus 5 review

See the work of famous artists playing with toys

iPad Pro 10.5in (2017) review

Comment faire une capture d’écran sur un Mac ?