winfast motherboard drivers

hi, i bought a winfast K8M890M2MA motherboard earlier in the year as a temporay stand in for a wounded asus mobo. (it was a sunday morning and i thought i would practice on a cheap one and ordered another asus via the web) to be honest it was great and i had no problems with it on my vista pc, but as i had ordered the asus and the winfast only took 2 gb i replaced it and gave it to a friend.
here's the problem, he loves it to but has reverted from vista to xp and i threw the disc away.
i cant find any xp drivers for it bios updates or anything, the model is unlisted on foxconn. leadtek and winfast sites it cant be that old because it ran 1 6000x2 with 800 mz ram and 8800 gts card but vista sorted the software.
pc wizard sees it as winfast K8M890-8237
siw sees it as the same, i cant find anything any ideas where i can get drivers for him please?
many thanks adam.

I am Spartacus 08:18 17 Oct 2007

What about from here? click here

morning, the model isnt listed there are three similar, the first model # in my post is whats written on the board the second is what system software sees it as, there seems to be no exact match! last time i buy computer equipment from a man in a mondeo estate:)

this is the link i had with the motherboard and it doesnt work click here
never heard of the brand before but it was built a lot better than asus mobo's.

crosstrainer 08:37 17 Oct 2007

Is the board in question. give these people a ring, they should be able to help!

click here

that looks like it, thanks and hi crosstrainer. will give number to my mate.

in fact that model # is on i am sparticus' link also.

thanks guys

it worked he installed the utility file (largest file) that installed FOX live update which loaded the latest bios. thanks for the help guys.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

OnePlus 5 review

ManvsMachine win UK's only Gold Design Cannes Lions award

iPad Pro 10.5in (2017) review

Comment connecter un MacBook à une TV ?