Probably not much to worry about but i'd like to ask. 2 weeks ago i repaired my system and routinely updated from windows. Freeserve disconnect your connection after 2 hours and when downloading SP1 i was disconnected. I had got down to 20mb out of 30. After reconnecting it found itself and continued but now it was reading 60mb instead of 20mb and almost 4 hours had been added on. I accepted this after posting a thread on here suggesting all was ok. I was helping a friend setup his brand new computer and installed SP1 starting from 30mb and his disconected aswell (freeserve) but found itself and continued as normal. I'm thinking that i've downloaded way too much and something i have noticed is a sluggish system, options and other stuff seem to take longer to open with more HDD noise.
Sorry for detailing this too much but i wanted to avoid questions.
My PC specs are:Windows XP 512mb ram, Radeon 9000 pro 64mb, 2100 Athlon processor,