The value for the CSDVersion in HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\Windows
needs to be changed to 0. If you are comfortable editing the registry, follow the instructions below.
1. Click "Start," and then click "Run."
2. In the Open box type regedit and click "OK."
3. Browse in the left frame to: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\Windows
4. In the right frame you will see the key CSDVersion. Double click this key.
5. Change the value to 0 and click "OK."
6. Restart the computer.