Windows MP Network erro.Help or Mrs will kill me.

cragulas 08:56 22 Mar 2005

OK so I persuaded her indoors that in order to watch her favorite soaps in much better quality from her native land we needed to ditch the old 433 celeron/W98SE & Ive built a nice new tower with amd3000/XPhome/Media player 10. Everthing loaded on from the OEM CD but done all the windows upgrades + downloaded WMP10.

So everything works- broadband,net,mail,postcastserver--except her blimmin streaming channel.
click here
Now U need a licence for this but theres a test video on the subscription page that U must be able to play to dowmload the licence. Trouble is I just get a WM network error C00D11B3. Ive changed all the settings as per the Troubleshooting guide, Ive deactivated Zonealrm, Ive uninstalled Zonealarm, switched off the XP firewall, nothing. I cant even play the freeview video on the link page above.
My old PC still works ok.

When I call up to that site I get an expired security certificate box come up on XP-could it be anthing to do with that?

Joe R 09:02 22 Mar 2005
  cragulas 09:08 22 Mar 2005

Thanks Joe but already been there & done all that. Set up settings exactly as they stated (checked my old PC -that uses the same settings as well). Been on this for 3 days now & getting suicidal.

Joe R 09:16 22 Mar 2005

cragulas, this is another windows site, but there seems to be a lot more about errors.

click here

cragulas 16:54 23 Mar 2005

Been through all that Joel but no Joy.

Anyone any oher suggestions ?

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Alienware 17 R4 2017 review

Is this the future of VR and AR?

Best iPad buying guide 2017

Comment regarder le Bureau des L├ęgendes en ligne ?