Windows Media Player v10 & Plugins HELP

Giggle n' Bits 12:03 24 Sep 2006

played a audio CD and it started skipping, do looked in the Admin tools at Event Viewer and saw a Red cross against CD Rom details revealed a Bad Block. So removed the CD and cleaned it now seems to play fine and not skipping.

When the skipping of the Audio CD happend Media Player v10 in WinXP Home reported a problem with a Plug-in, I had just uninstalled Adobe Shockwave a few mins earlier and forgot to reinstall from online download. Which I have now done.

But as said above I got a error in Media Player saying Plug-ins had been disabled, problem is I think I have solved the problem becaue either the CD had a but of dirt on it or for messing with Adobe Flash prior to problem.

How can I tell if the plug-ins in Media Player 10 are working again and not disabled ? I can see a tick against Nero in a box if I go to Tools - Plug-ins. That all the plug-ins I have just Nero.

Should I have more plug ins and are my plug ins Enabled then if Nero has a green tick against this.

Take it by cleaning my CD also this is a safe bet as it now plays fine that was the cause of a Bad block as it was a new DVD Rom drive.

Regards.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

What is ransomware and how do I protect my PC from Petya?

Microsoft Surface Studio – the artist's hands-on review

Original iPhone review

Comment mettre à jour Kodi ?