windows media player help AGAIN

philly73 12:16 02 Dec 2006

Just got new pc each time i try to play a vid clip that has been either emailed to me or try n play/stream online i get the following message'A Windows Media Digital Rights Management (DRM) component encountered a problem. If you are trying to use a file that you obtained from an online store, try going to the online store and getting the appropriate usage rights'
is it a microsoft issue as surely all the sites i view to get vid clips cant all have a problem

SANTOS7 12:33 02 Dec 2006

click here

click here

pendind on what version of Media player you have will determine which fix,891122 for MP9 910998 for MP10 they should help,good luck..

philly73 14:09 02 Dec 2006

thanks for reply santos but no luck the message no reads when i try to play a file 'A problem has occurred in the Digital Rights Management component. Contact Microsoft product support.'Then when i click web help which takes me to microsoft help page i get the following message
'You've encountered error message C00D2751 while using Windows Media Player. Additional information is not currently available for this error.'

SANTOS7 14:28 02 Dec 2006

click here
there seems to no definitive answer to this problem,
the link may help...

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Best phone camera 2017

Stunning new film posters by Hattie Stewart, Joe Cruz & more

iPad Pro 10.5in (2017) review

28 astuces pour profiter au mieux de votre iPhone