Windows Media Player 11

thumbscrew 17:50 28 Jan 2007

Can anyone tell me where the full page of Internet radio stations is,in WMP11? I used to be able to access pages of different categories in earlier versions.....Rock, Country etc and just click on them to play...hundreds of them. I can't find them at all in 11. Can anyone help?

Stuartli 17:56 28 Jan 2007

Each subsequent version of WMP has drastically curtailed the list of radio stations available.

In WMP10 it's from the Guide tab>Radio tab, but I don't know if WMP11 is the same.

FreeCell 18:13 28 Jan 2007

Go to Media Guide. Select Radio on Guide menu bar and then Radio Tuner from menu list on left.

thumbscrew 19:18 28 Jan 2007

Evening each. Stuartli, not on guide tab and FreeCell that doesn't bring up the many pages of different stations it used to display.

Mr Mistoffelees 19:29 28 Jan 2007

Do as FreeCell says and you end up here click here&

Not much on the first page but, if you click the "more stations" links in any of the four boxes in the lower part of the page, long lists of stations are offered.

thumbscrew 20:17 28 Jan 2007

Yes thanks Mr M, however not the same as before; on WMP 10...there were hundreds of stations in each category...hundreds in Rock, ditto in Classic Rock, and many more...thousands of 'em! Now as you've shown, most previous categories have vanished.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Best Black Friday Deals 2017

How modern book design was influenced by illustrated manuscripts

Best Black Friday Apple Deals 2017

Les meilleurs logiciels de montage vidéo gratuits (en 2017)