windows media player 11

janeme 19:28 11 Jan 2007

Hi,since upgrading to windows media player 11,ive had a few problems with the program refusing to work & a few other minor things,
Now can i uninstall this program & put the version on that i had before which worked fine,?
now do i just goto the control panel,add & remove programs, & highlight the program & click change & remove?,
Thank you..........
Jane..

SANTOS7 19:32 11 Jan 2007

click here
this will help,good luck..

janeme 20:09 11 Jan 2007

Thank you so much SANTOS7, i will bookmark that page,it looks a good read,thank you again.......
Jane..

birdface 09:08 12 Jan 2007

Yes jane you can do it your way,It should automatically go back to to the previous edition that you had,

myanmarboy 02:09 02 Feb 2007

my wmp will not play any audio files - not even the sample music or a cd from the CDRom. It will play DVD's. Whenever I try to play audio files I get a msg "WMP cannot play the file. The player might not support the file type or might not support the codec that was used to compress the file". My Real Player works fine for all media but I need the WMP for the MSN video clips.I also feel uncomfortable that the WMP is not working. Could it be that I have lost some files or something. I was considering formatting my drive and doing a clean install of the OS (XP home) but would prefer not to have the hassle if it can be avoided. I use IE 7 for my browser. Can anyone help please.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

OnePlus 5 review

50 best online Adobe XD tutorials

iPad Pro 10.5in (2017) review

Comment connecter un MacBook à une TV ?