Windows ME restore

Mev 22:38 06 Apr 2003

My brother in law has windows me on his system and wants to restore his system. He purchased it from tiny:-(. To enable him to restore the system tiny provided a system restore pack that consists of a restore CD and floppy disk. These are both tiny software. Unfortunately when we tried to restore the system the floppy disk could not be read. The contents of the disk displays in windows explorer. When i tried to copy the files to a new disk a file named choice.com would not copy, all other files copied. I presume from this that the file is corrupt or irretrievable or just broke. To cut to the chase, does anyone know where i can get a copy of this disk or even the file. I've tried the tiny website and there is no download on there. Tiny tech support wont talk to us because the warranty is gone. Can someone please help??? Thanks.

monkeyshine 22:57 06 Apr 2003

Do you mean Restore Factory Settings?

Switcher 23:00 06 Apr 2003

You may have a copy of this file which is a DOS external command file on your hard drive in the folder c:\windows\command directory

Failing this send me an message using the little envelope and I will send you a copy of the file by return. The file is only 5KB

Mev 23:19 06 Apr 2003

Thanks alot switcher. The file was there in the command directory. I will now try the restore again. Thanks again for the help!!!!

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Alienware 17 R4 2017 review

Illustrator Sylvain Tegroeg created thousands of intricate line drawings for the mobile game…

Best iPad buying guide 2017

Comment télécharger une application indisponible en France ?