Windows Live Toolbar Options

Molly_Don 14:39 02 Nov 2008

Whenever I click on the "B" bold icon I keep getting an icon come up "Windows Live toolbar options" I've no idea what it's for, but how do I stop it from keep appearing when I select the "B" icon? it always appears when I hover my mouse over the "B" icon

Pineman100 17:25 04 Nov 2008

I can't answer your question, but it might help others to do so if you add some more information.

What version of Windows does your computer run?

What software are you using when this problem occurs? Is it Word? If so, what version?

Molly_Don 19:11 04 Nov 2008

Ta for replying, I'm on Windows XP on 1 machine, and Vista on my other.

Not sure what you mean re software, but this is what I keep getting: [url=click here][img=click here][/url][url=click here][img=click here][/url]

Pineman100 10:03 05 Nov 2008

I was trying to ascertain what software you were using which gave you this problem. From your screen image it's obviously Internet Explorer.

My problem is that I don't use Windows Live, and I don't know what the button is that you're referring to. Is it a word processing "B" for emboldening type? I can't see it among the plethora of buttons on your screen image.

The only thing I can think of to add is: are you sure you have understood the function of the button?

Molly_Don 17:09 05 Nov 2008

Hi

The "B" button is Bold within Bold / Itilac / Underline.

When I click on the "B" bold icon that's when I keep getting that pop up box.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

OnePlus 5 review

See the work of famous artists playing with toys

iPad Pro 10.5in (2017) review

Comment faire une capture d’écran sur un Mac ?