Windows Live Photo Gallery Update

Malapoa1 15:28 22 Jun 2012

When I attempt to oprn WLPG I get a dilogue box requesting that I update WLPG. When I click the "Update" button I get the Windows "Do you waht to contiue" dialogue box. When I click the "Continue" button this box disappears but nothing elase happens for some time. Then the WLPG update box re-appears and the cycle starts again. Help please.

northumbria61 16:32 22 Jun 2012

Download and Run Windows Live Essentials which contains Live Photo Gallery or you can download it separately from the same link enter link description here

Malapoa1 18:03 25 Jun 2012

I TRIED THIS BUT IT BLOCKED WINDOWS LIVE ESSENTIALS. hAVE YOU ANY OTHER IDEAS?

birdface 21:10 25 Jun 2012

What blocked it.Your anti-Virus?.

So far I have managed to update it on my W/7 64Bit computer for windows live mail but I don't have WLPG installed.I know that others are having problems with it as well.It would not let me open windows live mail until I updated it.

So far my old version still runs normally on my 32Bit computer without having to update.

Woolwell 21:12 25 Jun 2012

I've got WLPG but haven't been prompted to have an update.

What is your OS?

northumbria61 21:15 25 Jun 2012

Find Windows Live Essentials in Programs and Features, right click on it, choose Uninstall/Change, choose Uninstall, Windows Live Photo Gallery should be listed. Then reboot and reinstall.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Alienware 17 R4 2017 review

These brilliant Lego posters show just what children's imaginations are capable of

Mac power user tips and hidden tricks

Comment réinitialiser votre PC, ordinateur portable ou tablette Windows ?