Windows live messenger

misters 12:45 04 Apr 2009

Hi i have recently upgraded WLM to version build 14.0.8064.206 and ever since doing this i have to goto a sign in page each time i want to check my emails, when before all i had to do was click the pop up box telling me how many messages i had in the boyyom right hand corner of my desktop.
have tried saving my username but since my pc is a family one each member of the family has there own account so this can be a pain.
Anyone else experenceing the same thing and know a work around please help? Thanx in advance.

misters 13:38 04 Apr 2009

Bump!

Ventad 16:22 04 Apr 2009

When you sign in tick the remember my password box and I believe there is another box which says sign me in automatically

Ventad 16:24 04 Apr 2009

forgot that is if you are using your own login page which is passworded otherwise it will open for everybody on your email

misters 16:53 04 Apr 2009

I know what your saying buts thats the problem it opens up on my my email, when before after signing into messanger each person just clickrd the blue box that popped up on the bottom right hand corner of the desk top and it would take them to there own inbox email.

misters 11:53 05 Apr 2009

bump

misters 19:18 05 Apr 2009

Bump!

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

The Evil Within 2 review-in-progress

Adobe shows still-in-development tools, including automatically colourising black-and-white photos

iPhone X news: Release date, price, new features & specs

Comment transformer un iPhone en borne Wi-Fi ?