Windows Live Mail problem

Stickman6 09:50 10 Jan 2012

Hi, I am using Windows Live Mail 2011 to send and receive my emails. When I click on Email Message, Reply or Forward icons nothing happens, and the new pages only open up after I have exited Windows Live Mail. This is a new problem which has only just started happening over the last few days. Can anyone tell me how to correct the problem please. Stickman6

chub_tor 10:16 10 Jan 2012

The simplest way is probably to repair Live Mail by uninstalling and then reinstalling it. Take at look at these suggestions

birdface 10:16 10 Jan 2012

If nothing else helps go to Add Remove click on windows live essentials and press delete.Or if it gives you the option repair click on that.If not press the remove button then it should give you the option of a repair.The next button should ask repair what and just click on windows live mail.

Just leave that as a last resort.

Rebooting the computer sometimes helps with me so worth a try.

To be honest I just deleted Windows live essentials from add remove and then downloaded it again but only installed W/L Mail and ignored the rest.

Make sure you remember your username and password just in case.

Stickman6 17:33 12 Jan 2012

Hi, many thanks for the above suggestions. I tried repairing Windows Live essentials but that didn't work so i will uninstall then reinstall Windows Live mail

Stickman

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Galaxy Note 8 vs iPhone X

5 best 3D model websites

iPhone 8 vs iPhone X

WhatsApp : comment lire vos messages sans que l’expéditeur le sache