windows live

scolley 03:15 10 Nov 2007

Hi Can any help and tell me how and why my email page seems to have shrunk, when i click on new to send an email, i only get a quater, of the page before i used to get full page, well space if you get my drift, sorry dont know the tech word for it.

Also on the right i had a dar to pull page up or down this as gone too, and when i click from say inbox to drafts the page flick left to right just like tunrning a page of a book, before it rolled over not that you noticed though, have i click on something to have changed this,? by accident of cause,
regard
Scolley

scolley 20:29 10 Nov 2007

hi wondered if any one saw this post and have any idea how to fix, or what the reason could be,

Technotiger 21:05 10 Nov 2007

Have you tried clicking on the expand icon at the top right of the email window - it is the small square between the minus sign and the X.

scolley 21:24 10 Nov 2007

Hi Technotiger that just expands the whole page not the typing area within the email box its reduced for some reason my wife's is much larger as was mine up untill a couple of days ago,

Technotiger 21:50 10 Nov 2007

If it was ok a couple of days ago try a System Restore back to then.

scolley 22:11 10 Nov 2007

Tried that first before i posted, and relised that system restore doe's not efect msn or windows live email, address'es is this because it's internet and not a file? i used to have two bars on the right one for my email contacts, and another for the page its, now i only have the email one. ?

Technotiger 22:26 10 Nov 2007

Hmm, maybe if you re-install Windows Live ??

click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Best phone camera 2017

Stunning new film posters by Hattie Stewart, Joe Cruz & more

iPad Pro 10.5in (2017) review

28 astuces pour profiter au mieux de votre iPhone