Windows Installer problem with Discjuggler?

BIGBAGGY 20:16 26 Dec 2003

I am trying to install a downloaded version of Padus Discjuggler on my PC. The OS is XP. It goes as far as "INSTALLING" then I get this message "The feature you are trying to install is on a Network resource that is unavailable" In the "Use features from" box it is looking for this C:\WINDOWS\TEMP\_isB0A2\

QQAA 04:36 27 Dec 2003

During the past weeks, I have deligently picked up much knowledge about CD/DVD copying and the vast variety of tools available to accomplish the tasks. Just feeling the urge to improve my understanding of the relevant topics on CD/DVD duplication, ripping, and compression.

There are certainly few mentions around the places about "DiscJuggler" as compared to Nero Burning ROM (and Nero Express), CloneCD, BlindWrite Suite, Alcohol 120% (and Alcohol 52%), CDRWin, DVD Decrypter, SmartRipper, DVD Shrink, DVD X Copy Express, etc.

This probably why nobody responds to your query on "DiscJuggler" error message during installation.

But your posting inspired me to visit the website of "DiscJuggler" and I thought it may be a worthwhile tool to explore in future. The developer seems committed to improving its features and interface on a continuous basis.

BIGBAGGY 11:53 27 Dec 2003

....and the point of this post was?...sorry m8 but this doesn't help me inany way.....or did I miss something?

Sheila-214876 12:25 27 Dec 2003

There are 23 previous threads on this problem. Just type in discjuggler on the Forum search engine to see them. I also had a problem with it so I binned it.

BIGBAGGY 14:20 27 Dec 2003

AH OK THANKS. I've mailed their help desk so if I get any resolution I'll let you know.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Alienware 17 R4 2017 review

These brilliant Lego posters show just what children's imaginations are capable of

Mac power user tips and hidden tricks

Comment réinitialiser votre PC, ordinateur portable ou tablette Windows ?