Windows 98se .dll disk content

lester1 23:24 16 Jan 2003
  lester1 23:24 16 Jan 2003

Iv'e been there before but can not remember how I managed to find it.I want to have a printed list of the .dll files and their location on the disk. Been on the microsoft knowledge base but must not be searching properley.

Cuddles 10:07 17 Jan 2003

Have you tried START>FIND>FILES AND FOLDERS,make sure you are searching "C" drive and type in .dll this should show you where they are, make sure you have enabled show all files in folder options, then print from there.

JoeC 11:35 17 Jan 2003

to CNET at click here and type RZDLL in the search box, it should bring up a programme called RZDLL Backup. I have used that programme in the past ( when I had Win98SE ). It collects all dll files on your system into a separate folder. If you have a problem with a dll, you can replace it from within the RZ programme itself. I also used System File Checker then, but RZ did the job easier and faster. I think it is worth a look. Regards : }

woodchip 12:02 17 Jan 2003

Driver Detective will let you see all the DLL's if you cannot print from it you can do printscreen and past into wordprocessor and print
click here

woodchip 12:23 17 Jan 2003

PS there are tabs or in menu at the top of the program

lester1 21:09 17 Jan 2003

I have run SFC and have three corrupt dll files which will not load from the CD. Microsoft have a complete listing of the CD contents giving the location of all the dll's but I cannot find it on the Knowledge base.I have used this before to replace files needed for my broadband modem but have forgotten how I got the listing I sould have printed it out the last time but hindsight is a wonderful thing.

Joe McG 21:13 17 Jan 2003

lester1, if you type in the filenames i'm sure we'll be able to find a copy of them.

woodchip 21:19 17 Jan 2003

If you get PowerDesk 4 free software, you can see all the files in the windows Cab's and extract you can also zip files with this program

lester1 21:22 17 Jan 2003

mslid.dll
vbacv10.dll
vbe6.dll

lester1 21:22 17 Jan 2003

mslid.dll
vbacv10.dll
vbe6.dll

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Alienware 17 R4 2017 review

Illustrator Sylvain Tegroeg created thousands of intricate line drawings for the mobile game…

Best iPad buying guide 2017

Comment télécharger une application indisponible en France ?