Windows 10 update problems

tonyx1302 12:29 04 Jun 2017

I cannot find Mouse Props to change cursor size or how to increase font size since last weeks update. Both cursor and font are very small since the update Thank you Tony

qwbos 12:55 04 Jun 2017

Should be in Control Panel, Mouse, Pointers, Scheme

rdave13 12:56 04 Jun 2017

Right click the desktop and select 'personalise' , select 'themes' on left, click 'mouse cursor', that opens the mouse properties box. In the box select one of the large or extra-large cursor under the Scheme drop-down list.

As for text size, right click desktop and select 'Display Settings', under 'change the size of text, apps and other items' select the zoom % that suits you. Then log out and log in again. No other features available for font size as far as I can see.

tonyx1302 13:05 04 Jun 2017

Good morning rdave13 the mouse props box doesnt give me the option of changing the cursor

tonyx1302 13:08 04 Jun 2017

Whoops sorry rdave13 found it thank you know just need to find how increase font size only as mimiscule since update

rdave13 13:14 04 Jun 2017

You should see this in the mouse properties box;

rdave13 13:19 04 Jun 2017

Check in Display settings that 'Resolution' is set to the recommended setting.

tonyx1302 13:21 04 Jun 2017

Thanks again rdave13. Have sorted out the cursor problem with your help but really need to crack the font size as 'Menu Bar' wording and font in general is very very small for my aged eyes. Have checked with Google etc but no definitive solution Tony

rdave13 13:24 04 Jun 2017

As for text size, right click desktop and select 'Display Settings', under 'change the size of text, apps and other items' select the zoom % that suits you. Then log out and log in again. No other features available for font size as far as I can see.

What is Markdown?

Markdown lets you add more formatting to your post. Simply type in your post and it will display as written.

If you wish to add bold or italic characters, add a hyperlink to another website, a heading or a horizontal line, simply use the relevent icons above the text input field.

A preview of your post will appear in the grey box below. If you make a change and you're not happy, simply press the back arrow icon to undo.

Post a Reply

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Best Black Friday Deals 2017

Black Friday Deals for Designers & Artists: Adobe, Apple, Corel Painter, Microsoft Surface, Wacom &e…

Best Black Friday Apple Deals 2017

Black Friday 2017 : date, sites participants & bonnes affaires