winamp problem

podlod 09:36 02 Sep 2005

Hi, I downloaded yesterday a help video from a website on how to build computors, but when I watched it on Winamp there was no sound and was unable to remedy the situation?, as this is my first time on having a bash at watching videos on my PC what am I doing wrong,why have I got a bad picture and no sound?? Thanks for any help.

johnnyrocker 09:56 02 Sep 2005

what type of file is it? it may not be win amp compatible, have you tried the windows media player?

johnny.

podlod 10:28 03 Sep 2005

Hi JohnnyR, Sorry but I am not up to date with video, all I know is that I downloaded the compatible player with it but I did not know how to place the video on the player, sorry Im such a dumbcluks but I need help on this one??

mattyc_92 10:30 03 Sep 2005

Post a link to where you downloaded the video, and I will see if it works for me.

podlod 12:52 24 Sep 2005

hi, thanks for coming back to me with help, and i apologise for not replying but i was rushed into hospital and have only just come out so i will do as you ask over the weekend, thanks again, brian

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Alienware 17 R4 2017 review

Illustrator Sylvain Tegroeg created thousands of intricate line drawings for the mobile game…

Best iPad buying guide 2017

Comment télécharger une application indisponible en France ?