win xp

  pat2068 00:27 21 Jun 2005

A friend of mine bought a computer but has he has just found out that the xp the shop put on according to microsoft is not an origonal the shop has since shut down is there anything he can do thanks leo

  Migwell 00:39 21 Jun 2005

NO, not that I know of.
Sorry if you want to be legal you will have to buy a new full version of XP. Unless you own Win 98 or some other op systen ME for example and then you can just buy an upgrade version.

  dan11 01:03 21 Jun 2005

This is from last year. click here Might be worth trying.;-)

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

OnePlus 5T review: Hands-on

Illustrator Andrés Lozano on his improv line work, brazen use of colours & hand sketching

iPhone X review

Comment envoyer gratuitement des gros fichiers ?