Win Patrol

rawprawn 09:06 27 Apr 2008

For those of you who don't know this program, it is an excellent freeware program that will monitor many different aspects of your computer.
I have been running it for years and I can recommend it to all users, be they advanced or newbies.
Take a look click here

birdface 09:22 27 Apr 2008

Good morning rawprawn I totally agree with you everyone should have it on there computer.A great little program to download as it basically runs its self and only puts a little icon on the Taskbar.

rawprawn 09:36 27 Apr 2008

Thanks for that buteman, I posted this today as there were few responses to my thread yesterday regarding update (Only people like you who I thought woyuld know about it)
I felt it was time to "Advertise" the fact that it was a very worthwhile program.

bretsky 09:50 27 Apr 2008

Hi, have been using this much underrated program for years now, I use the plus version which lets you have access to a huge file database to analise suspicious looking files to evaluate the risk ratings. As buteman says, it's simple to use and runs by itself.

bretsky ;0)

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Alienware 17 R4 2017 review

These brilliant Lego posters show just what children's imaginations are capable of

Mac power user tips and hidden tricks

Comment réinitialiser votre PC, ordinateur portable ou tablette Windows ?