Win 7 Drivers

Condom 12:48 08 Feb 2010

Back in the land of smiles again. Need some assistance with a couple of things with my old PC here. Installed Win 7 OK but silly me brought the 64 bit disk instead of the 32 bit one. My PC here wouldn't take 64 bit so I bought a dodgy disk for £1 and installed from there and it seemed to work fine once I installed my proper registration number but I'm pretty sure there will be one or two doctored files on my PC which so far don't seem to be causing any problems.

Internet speed here is again not good so to save time getting things wrong I would appreciate if someone with faster speeds could advice me exactly where I can get (if they exist) Win 7 drivers for my nVidia Tornado GForce FX 5500 256Mb AGP card and my HP PSC 1210 All in one printer/Scanner.

So sorry to hear about all your bad weather. sawasdee kap

MAJ 13:15 08 Feb 2010

Can't find a driver for your graphics card, but the driver for your all in one is already in Windows 7. click here
If your graphics card came with your computer, try the computer manufacturer's website.

retep888 13:44 08 Feb 2010

Win7 GX card driver for older laptop(worked for me) click here

Win7 driver for FX5500 card(haven't tried myself but lots people said worked) click here (set a restore point before installation)

Your printer driver should be inside win7 as MAJ stated,if you can't find your model in Devices and printers after clicking Add a printer then click windows update and download it.

I bet it must be very warm in Thailand,it's freezing here in UK.:-)

Condom 18:06 08 Feb 2010

Thanks to both of you. When more sober (tomorrow) I will try both your suggestions. It is a constant 34 degrees here day and night which I think is one or two degrees above what you are presently getting. I was actually very lucky getting out of Birminham on 30th Dec as I seemed to have missed the worst of it.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Galaxy Note 8 vs iPhone X

Awful clip art from 1994 is being tweeted every hour by a bot

iPhone X vs Samsung Galaxy Note 8

Les meilleurs navigateurs internet 2017