This will help when replying to threads

Sapins 08:36 12 Jun 2004

It makes it easier to reply to someone if you copy and paste their reply to your thread into the "add a new response" box, you can then type your comments/reply whilst looking at what they have written instead of scrolling up and down the page. Don't forget to clear their comment before you post.

Chronos 08:48 12 Jun 2004

It makes it easier to reply to someone if you copy and paste their reply to your thread into the "add a new response" box, you can then type your comments/reply whilst looking at what they have written instead of scrolling up and down the page. Don't forget to clear their comment before you post...

and i dont have the answer to your problem. :-)

Sapins 08:53 12 Jun 2004

Chronos, nobody has the answer to my problem <:-(

Old Shep 09:52 12 Jun 2004

You obviously suffer from short term memory loss but it is still a good idea.

Sapins 11:47 12 Jun 2004

I have the name of a brilliant book on how to improve your memory, I keep forgetting to send for it!

neghness 13:03 12 Jun 2004

didn't someone post this idea yesterday as well?? or is my memory failing?? that can't be gd, i'm only 16....

Sapins 13:31 12 Jun 2004

Ah! You've copied it ok but I think you are using the wrong paste, it must have inbuilt viruside;-)

Sapins 13:33 12 Jun 2004

Er! it was me, just craving acknowledgment for my brilliant idea.

Blanc Glacier 17:01 12 Jun 2004

Yes i remember this post being already posted. But hey its nothing new in this forum, you have to get used to repitition, i say you have to get used to repitition. lol

VoG II 17:21 12 Jun 2004

Well I think it is a damned fine suggestion and I wish I had thought of it myself.

It is especially useful when trying to answer on Excel where the poster has said something along the lines of "this goes in A7, that goes in V83, ... and I want the square root of infinity to be calculated in F47"

Sapins 18:05 12 Jun 2004

Thank you VoG™, probably be years before I come up with another "Tip of the day".

Regards,

Sapins.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Fujitsu Lifebook P727 laptop review

Converse's new logo: the trainer brand looks to its heritage for a fresh identity

Mac power user tips and hidden tricks

Comment lancer Windows 10 en mode sans échec ?