Wifi link problem, with Sony tv

Bruz 15:18 25 Oct 2010

I can watch internet content on the TV but when I try to link it to my computer it says this is available when connected.
Can any tell me in simple terms how to make this work?
Cheers Bruz

Ex plorer 15:52 26 Oct 2010

Personally I have no idea how to do it but I found this on Google click here

Ex plorer 15:55 26 Oct 2010

If you get the banner you are the 999,999 person I would not click on it as it pops up for every one.

Bruz 18:19 26 Oct 2010

Ex plorer,
Thanks for your input, I need the technical info for setting the streaming part up. I can watch all the internet videos and such. I cannot get my head round the fact that while it is connected to my router for the internet but cannot find the same connection for streaming.
ßeta I am runni9ng windows 7 64 bit and what ever version of media player comes with that but the example your link shows does not appear on my PC.
I suppose if I finally get the thing connected I will most probably get that screen up.
Thanks for your help, it is much appreaciated.
Cheers Bruz

Ex plorer 15:06 01 Nov 2010

Found this on PCA click here

Bruz 22:33 03 Nov 2010

Solved
They say there is no fool like an old fool, well I qualify this time.
I was trying to get the external input PC icon to link to my PC when I should have used the Video section. Right at the bottom of that column was my PCs network address, one click and all the past days was history.
Thanks again for all your inputs.
Bruz

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 review

Halloween Photoshop & Illustrator tutorials: 20 step-by-step guides to creating spook-tacular…

iPhone X news: Release date, price, new features & specs

Comment créer, modifier et réinitialiser un compte Apple ?