wi fi problem

  Aces in the hole 15:07 29 Jul 2008

My wifi connection is lost when the wireless house phone is in use. I thought maybe i could change frequency of phone but can't find an external switch to do this. Any ideas anyone?

  Ditch999 15:36 29 Jul 2008

Go in to your router configuration web page and change the wireless channel in it. 1, 6 or 9 are usually good.

Make/model of router? You usually access them by typing something like in the web address bar and then typing in your user name (admin?) and password

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Nokia 8 vs Galaxy S8

Best new design books 2017: From vintage infographics to the the psychology of type

iMac 21.5-inch (2017) review

Nokia 8 : design, caractéristiques techniques, date de sortie