WHY is the Realplayer Download button not showing?

julius44 18:15 21 Jul 2008

Hi there my fried has brought new laptop round, ive installed the relevant microsoft updates for her, itunes etc,firefox 3, and she also wanted realplayer basic, which i've downloaded onto her desktop..but we noticed that the download video button does not seem to be showing on websites such at you tube, a shes got a personal video she wanted to put on you tube. I have the feauture on my pc from realplayer..Anyone have any soltions please..all we are looking for is the download video button, thanks

MAT ALAN 18:24 21 Jul 2008

click here

this may help...

julius44 18:38 21 Jul 2008

Hi ive followed everything on the link, but i'm still having problems, she has kaspersky 2009 installed, but we dont think this should be an issue, any other suggestions please? we'll keep trying anyway

julius44 18:40 21 Jul 2008

I'm also reading somewhere at the bottom of the link that there are problems for it to work with people using firefox 3, is this true please?

Sea Urchin 18:47 21 Jul 2008

It should work on FF3 with the correct plug-in enabled - this shows you how

click here

julius44 19:42 21 Jul 2008

Hello sea urchin, i've followered that link word for word, and done everything still no joy, and earler today i upgraded my browser to firefox 3, just like my friend, and now i do not have it either, so it must be something to do with firefox 3. its not even working in IE7 either. Does anyone have any other ideas plese. we both uninstalled it, and then reinsttlaed it, but still the same problem persists. i'm always in you tube so we'd like to get it sorted real soon. Has anyone else had this same problem..or are people automaitcally able to get it just like firefox 2 please?

julius44 21:25 21 Jul 2008

Hi its finally sorted, i reinstalled it with IE7, and its ok now, i'll resolve it now

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Fujitsu Lifebook P727 laptop review

11 best portfolio websites for designers and artists

Office for Mac buying guide: Price, Office 2017 rumours & new features

Comment désactiver les programmes qui s'exécutent au démarrage de Windows 10 ?