Whilst it's quiet

VoG™ 23:24 01 Jan 2003
  VoG™ 23:24 01 Jan 2003

I would just like to say what a brilliant site this is. Keeps the old brain active and so on but also there is a genuine sense of cameraderie.

Well done Forum Editor, Guy Dixon and the others that must lurk in the background.

Forum Editor 23:34 01 Jan 2003

are too many to mention individually by name, but it does take a lot of effort by quite a few people to keep a site like this going.

So on their behalf I thank you, and also on behalf of Guy and myself. The 'genuine sense of cameraderie' is something we have all worked hard to create - you included - and it's the one aspect of the forum that I like above all else.

Andÿ 23:38 01 Jan 2003

When I read "Whilst it's quiet" I was scared to come in............. I thought you may be doing a bit of singing/dancing/stand-up :o)

I also say "Well done Forum Editor, Guy Dixon and the others that must lurk in the background".

Djohn 23:43 01 Jan 2003

I'll second that and hope you have a happy and healthy new year VoG™. You too Peter, hope the forum grows from strength to strength.

I've been a member now for approximately a year and learnt so much not only from reading the answers to problems, but also by trying to find the answers for people by spending time searching.

I still have a very long way to go yet, but I think i'll get there in the end.

Phil930 23:48 01 Jan 2003

hats off to you boys!

VoG™ 23:50 01 Jan 2003

I knew that my every move was monitored. This proves it! LOL!

leo49 23:52 01 Jan 2003

Steady on chaps, I'm welling up here...

But on a less serious note.. Peter,Guy ,et al we did miss you - there's no substitute for the 'real thing'.

Best Wishes

Leo49

denali 23:55 01 Jan 2003

I am new to the Forum but have to confess I spend almost all my free time here now.

Congrats and my best wishes for the New Year to you all

Forum Editor 23:57 01 Jan 2003

Every time a new thread is started a tiny LED lights up on my on-screen control console. It's normally green, but it turns a fetching shade of scarlet when you post.

Only joking.

Griff. 00:03 02 Jan 2003

Happy new year one and all....

Been away from posting here for a while owing to other commitments but hopefully 2003 will allow me to increase my number of postings - some of them may even help a few fellow members.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Intel Coffee Lake release date and specifications

12 Amazing British Craft Beer Label Designs

watchOS 4 review

Les meilleurs navigateurs internet 2017