Which Webcam Should I buy?

orangeangel 15:02 24 Jan 2009

Im really stuck on this one!
my friends all have webcams and i really want to get 1 but im not sure which 1 is best for the money. Being 15 i don't need a super-dooper magic cam but i would like one that will do everything it needs to, e.g. flow smoothly and send a steady clear picture and one that will pick up my image even in my little box room study.

I would be greatful of any help you can give me on which one i should choose!

please help me!

oldbeefer2 15:40 24 Jan 2009

For what you want to do, you can't go wrong with Logitech. I use an expensive one and my son uses click here. His picture quality is nearly as good as mine, although the camera has a few less features. Don't think you need to spend more than the click here one.

^wave^ 15:41 24 Jan 2009

logitek do some good ones i have 5000 pro got half price pc world order on internet collect in store

Pamy 15:42 24 Jan 2009

Hi orangeangel, "Being 15 i don't need a super-dooper magic cam". Your age has nothing to do with what your require. I would suggest that you talk to your frends and see what they suggest then, from other advice from this site, make your choice.

aitch2 15:55 24 Jan 2009

Choice of webcam can be bewildering, but as well as the suggestions already put forward, you can also consider Creative. I picked up a blister-pack one in PCW for around £14. Built in mike, adjustable focus,USB-2 etc, same as all the others. Might get in cheaper on-line but around that price you won't go far wrong.
Aitch

orangeangel 16:13 24 Jan 2009

Thanks for advice. I'm getting a logitech E3500 tomorrow.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Alienware 17 R4 2017 review

Illustrator Sylvain Tegroeg created thousands of intricate line drawings for the mobile game…

Best iPad buying guide 2017

Comment télécharger une application indisponible en France ?