Which web design tool for newbie

Ross21 13:49 14 Aug 2017

Hi

I need to create a business website and am slightly overwhelmed by the options.

My main concern is lack of training on any software. I did a very basic dreamweaver course over a decade ago which went fine but appart from that i have no other web creation training whatsoever.

Time is important and although it has to look professional i dont want to spend many weeks training.

So whats the most newbie friendly and cheap web creation tool out there, i have windows 10 by the way.

Britany222 16:01 10 Sep 2017

There are several ways for a website creation. One of them is to use Wordpress. Personally I built my site by means of one of the marriage agency wordpress themes and I haven't regretted my choice as my website has a great design and it is perfectly viewed on mobile devices. I like that Wordpress suggests a great amount of templates/themes, and some of them are free. If you don't need anything special, you can use a website builder like Wix or Weebly. I hope it helps!

What is Markdown?

Markdown lets you add more formatting to your post. Simply type in your post and it will display as written.

If you wish to add bold or italic characters, add a hyperlink to another website, a heading or a horizontal line, simply use the relevent icons above the text input field.

A preview of your post will appear in the grey box below. If you make a change and you're not happy, simply press the back arrow icon to undo.

Post a Reply

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Galaxy Note 8 vs iPhone X

Awful clip art from 1994 is being tweeted every hour by a bot

iPhone X vs Samsung Galaxy Note 8

Les meilleurs navigateurs internet 2017