which TFT Monitor, best buy?

Boy Zone 22:32 18 Feb 2006

Hi.

Having read the various threads concerning TFT monitors, I still find it confusing.
I want to buy a new monotor 19" which I can use for my video work, so I need a monitor with less than 16 ms response time. When you go to the likes of PC world they do not have a clue.
Where can I buy a good monitor?
I have a budget of £300

Djohn 22:45 18 Feb 2006

Have a look through the 19" models on offer at this shop, OCuk. [Overclockers UK] they have a good selection to look at with next day delivery.

One of the good reasons for buying via the internet is the distance selling regs. You have 7 days starting the first day after the day of receipt to return and ask for a refund or exchange.

This can be very handy if there is a fault with the monitor but do not mention there is a fault or they will put you onto the manufacturer for a swap out, just return stating you have changed your mind and want a refund or a different make/model.

Only conditions are that you must return the monitor in perfect as new condition, the same applies to all the packing, even the little plastic bags and cable ties so be very careful in unpacking the monitor and open the box with as little damage as possible, use a sharp knife to cut through the seals and tape on the outer box.
click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Fujitsu Lifebook P727 laptop review

Microsoft Paint set to die after 32 years

Mac power user tips and hidden tricks

Comment désactiver la saisie intuitive et paramétrer votre clavier ?