Which Screen Resolution is good: 1440p or 1080p

GraciaRyan 10:03 18 Aug 2017

Hello Guys,

I need you suggestions or advice. Some days ago, I bought a gaming monitor but I don't have idea about the screen resolutions. Please guide me about, which screen resolutions is good for gaming. I researched for 1440p vs 1080p but still having confusion. Please guide me. Thanks in advance.

Dhruvee Padhiyar 10:12 18 Aug 2017

Hello Gracia,

Mostly, gamers don't have an idea about the best screen resolution is good. Your question is good. I using 1440p resolution for gaming. And it's very appropriate for my screen. You can check about screen resolution comparison here "click here You get your all solution regarding this. Thanks.

nikitech0103 10:22 18 Aug 2017

I think 1440p is better.

stevenstrange 10:28 18 Aug 2017

1440p is good for laptop.

What is Markdown?

Markdown lets you add more formatting to your post. Simply type in your post and it will display as written.

If you wish to add bold or italic characters, add a hyperlink to another website, a heading or a horizontal line, simply use the relevent icons above the text input field.

A preview of your post will appear in the grey box below. If you make a change and you're not happy, simply press the back arrow icon to undo.

Post a Reply

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Galaxy Note 8 vs iPhone X

Awful clip art from 1994 is being tweeted every hour by a bot

How to update iOS on iPhone or iPad

Les meilleures applications pour enfants 2017