which month - NetObjects Fusion?

mco 23:55 30 Sep 2005

Sorry if this is obvious to find: I did do an unusuccessful search before asking, honest. I thought I had a free copy of NOF 7.5 but have mislaid it somewhere - I've read here there was a version of NetObjects on a cd with the magazine some time ago. Can anyone tell me which month - or number issue- it was so I can order a back number thanks?

Eric10 12:18 01 Oct 2005

NetObjects Fusion 7.0 was on the Cover CD given with Issue 117, April 2005. I have the disc and it is surplus to requirements so if you email me via the envelope you can have it.

mco 12:51 01 Oct 2005

Thanks - I just emailed you.

ade.h 17:42 01 Oct 2005

Why don't you just download a trial of version 8? Unless you use dial-up, of course.

mco 20:21 01 Oct 2005

I have! But it only lasts a month and then I'd have to pay and I'm just trying to save myself money.

ade.h 22:30 01 Oct 2005

Ah, I see. One trial after the other, eh? Crafty! I knew that I'd need it long-term, so had no choice but to blow the dust from my wallet!

mco 22:43 01 Oct 2005

You've confused me! I want it long term too, but I was under the impression the netobjects on the cd was a full version (once activated online) but just given away because it's an older version ..unless you know different? It's not my intention to keep downloading trial versions.

PurplePenny 23:26 01 Oct 2005

Yes there was a full (old) version on the cover CD. Surely it is the one that Eric10 has offered you (NOF 7).

mco 00:00 02 Oct 2005

yes purple penny; I think it is.

ade.h 00:08 02 Oct 2005

I stand corrected. I had never seen any full version on a cover disc, only a trial of version 8. You could always buy an upgrade to version 8 in future if the license supports it; that would be a lot cheaper than the full version.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

WPA2 hack: How secure is your Wi-Fi?

HP’s new Surface Pro rival is designed specifically for Adobe-using designers and artists

Best kids apps for iPhone & iPad

Que faire si son iPhone ou iPad est tombé dans de l'eau ?