Which DVD Software would you recommend

Internetwhizzkid 23:10 02 Feb 2007

Hi,

Can anyone please give their advice on what software they think is best. The software must be able to burn cd's dvds and create the menu's etc

basically all of what the nero premium suite does. Thing is I want some software that makes me more productive in making cd's and DVD's for family

Thanks
Ben

Snec 23:16 02 Feb 2007

click here CDBurnerXP Pro

Don't let the title fool you, it does both CDs and DVDs. I have Nero but much prefer this.

Ben 216 03:23 03 Feb 2007

What's wrong with Nero? If you like to customise your CD/DVD settings then you can use the 'normal' advanced mode, if you just want to get some data/music etc onto a CD or DVD with minimum fuss there's an Express mode and Smart Start mode which takes all the effort out of creating discs.

jack 08:25 03 Feb 2007

click here CDBurnerXP Pro as already reccommended also
Deep Burner from click here.

eedcam 09:03 03 Feb 2007

Can you be a bit more specific.Do you wantsoftware to make home videos to dvd and music cd's or are you just talking music. If its just music try Audio dvd creator that will burn to cd or dvd and you can put menus and tracklists on the dvd. The free trial will only allow 5 tracks but would give you the feel of it. If you are talking video any of the editing programes Magix, Ulead Adobe etc., would imho be better than Nero

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

OnePlus 5 review

Alice Saey's mesmerising animation for Dutch singer Mark Lotterman

iPad Pro 10.5in (2017) review

Comment booster votre iPhone ?