Which cable/adapter?

  silverfox2 19:58 24 Mar 2008

I want to display the output from my PC on my LCD TV.The graphics card has three outputs : DVI-D(currently to monitor),VGA and HDMI whilst the TV just has S-Video and scart.Is there a way to do this? (apart from buying a new telly with HDMI!)

  Technotiger 20:01 24 Mar 2008

It would be cheaper to buy a graphics card with S-Video output included.

  Technotiger 20:06 24 Mar 2008
  Technotiger 20:22 24 Mar 2008

Or even better ... click here

  silverfox2 11:49 25 Mar 2008

Thanks for your suggestions.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

OnePlus 5 review

See the work of famous artists playing with toys

iPad Pro 10.5in (2017) review

Comment faire une capture d’écran sur un Mac ?