which adobe is needed to type

  march 17:22 30 Jan 2011

have used free conversions in past & have adobe reader but increasingly find that I need to have a program to type in forms

does anyone know if there is a free version of adobe that will enable me to type into a pdf form
or tell me which adobe I need to buy if there isn’t a free one please



  AroundAgain 17:41 30 Jan 2011

Have you tried opening the forms in OpenOffice, completing the form, then saving as .pdf? I haven't done it but wonder if it would work. Alternatively, try copying the form to OpenOffice, completing it, then saving as .pdf.

  march 17:51 30 Jan 2011

don't have the openoffice just m/s word
so i cant try that way

  iscanut 18:03 30 Jan 2011

Any good ? click here

  gengiscant 18:25 30 Jan 2011

I use this click here

  john bunyan 19:33 30 Jan 2011

See Here:
click here

  john bunyan 19:55 30 Jan 2011

Also see here:
click here

  Simsy 20:08 30 Jan 2011

will do this...
Free, and brilliant;

click here



  march 20:22 30 Jan 2011

thanks very much john bunyan

didnt know about the flat/interactive forms until I read your link; could not type in fields with 'hand tool' so followed the use of the Typewriter tool & that worked perfect.

have also downloaded Foxit as gengiscant suggested and will keep it ready for forms not enabled with typewriter tool

iscanut can't leave you out! thank you too.

  march 20:24 30 Jan 2011

have saved your link least now I have a choice thanks very much to you all

march xxx

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 review

Halloween Photoshop & Illustrator tutorials: 20 step-by-step guides to creating spook-tacular…

iPhone X news: Release date, price, new features & specs

Comment créer, modifier et réinitialiser un compte Apple ?