where's the startup??

ZEROTOLERANCE 00:03 23 Sep 2004

could some one please point me in the directition of the startup folder, i need to put a shortcut init for a prog to start when internet starts but cant find the folder.

thnx in advance ZT

VoG II 00:05 23 Sep 2004

Right click the Start button, Explore all users. You should be able to find it from there.

johnnyrocker 00:08 23 Sep 2004

well you are at best considerably uninformative would you care to impart to those whom you seek help from what your operating sytem is and then some help might be available together with any other information you might care to impart.

best regards,

johnny

SANTOS7 00:10 23 Sep 2004

Swallowd a dikshunry JohnnyRocker OR wot

johnnyrocker 00:13 23 Sep 2004

and your point is? santos

johnny,

SANTOS7 00:25 23 Sep 2004

I am suitably impressed by the vocabulary it beats "What O/S" into a bucket, more of the same sir, god bless you. i'm going now to my hidden place.

johnnyrocker 00:29 23 Sep 2004

well one has to from time to time expand ones vocabulary suitable to the matter in hand does one not ;)

johnny

VoG II 00:30 23 Sep 2004

In think it should be

"from those you seek help from".

Hey, J-R, lighten up a bit please. Your advice is generally good but no point having a pop mate.

SANTOS7 00:38 23 Sep 2004

J-R you are good source of info and your patience and politness to those in need of help should not go unrecognised a lot of other users should follow your example, Good night to you, and,VoG, till the morrow

ZEROTOLERANCE 00:45 23 Sep 2004

thanx all

VOG didnt seem to think it necc, but anyway its win XP pro

ta

ZT

johnnyrocker 00:49 23 Sep 2004

not quite sure of the intentions of your post but if it is complimentary and well meant i thank you i can say that but for the job i am now in i could not even turn a pc on at the time of starting work with them 4 yrs ago never mind what i do now,sorry if you not happy vog my interest and pleasure is sharing what i have learnt at whatever cost.
regards.

johnny

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 review

See mcbess's iconic style animated for Mercedes-Benz

iPhone X news: Release date, price, new features & specs

Black Friday 2017 : date, sites participants & bonnes affaires