Ok so im connecting to my internet via a wireless router using my laptop.
It is extremely laggy and i have never had a problem with speeds before especially since i am paying for 20 meg broadband.
A couple of days ago i noticed this changed and i reset my router, didnt work. Changed ethanet cables, didnt work. Reviewed my modem, perfectly fine especially since it was providing internet to my main PC with no problems.
I even replaced the router but that failed to even allow my laptop to connect to it.
I have now punched many holes in my door and becoming extremely frustrated as hours progress, it has absolutely nothing to do with my ISP but a technical hitch in my hardware setup.
Could be spy/malware related have you scanned your PC...
Thanks for the reply, i am pretty sure its nothing to do with my laptop as my brothers laptop has experienced this same change at the exact same time, i did just go through configuration on my router and changed the CHANNEL from 11 to 10, it seems slightly better but i cant work out why i would need to do this.