where can you download hyperboot??????????????????

Jwbjnwolf 19:44 06 Nov 2010

where on earth do you download diskeeper hyperboot?
there are lots of sites that say download but there is no link to download it
even looking on the diskeeper website there seems to be nowhere, or is it one of these things that you annoyingly would need to pay for and if so, is there any free alternatives and what are they and where can I download them?
please can someone tell me as I get really impatant with it starting up and shuting down.
It is relativly quick but as it says welcome when logging on, the welcome word with the blue background is there for about 5 secs if not more, well a few secs after the logon sound.
it is xp home 32-bit

MrNewName 19:49 06 Nov 2010

The best way to ensure that your pc boots quickly is to reduce the number of programs starting up. There is a good guide if you click here

tullie 20:05 06 Nov 2010

HyperBoot is licensed directly to computer manufacturers for preinstallation on their computers.

Jwbjnwolf 20:09 06 Nov 2010

I know about all the things that windows has on offer
click here
i have plenty of experience with all of this and I have a programme called auslogics boostspeed which cleans and defrags your registry and hdds plus more but I would still like to know where I can download hyperboost as it says that what it does, is put everything all in order which makes it much faster to boot up and shut down, and i even watched a clip to show how much it fastens boot and shut down times.
all I want to know is where can I download it?

Jwbjnwolf 20:11 06 Nov 2010

ok tullie
but what alternatives are there?

lotvic 21:37 06 Nov 2010

wait 5 seconds?

bremner 22:12 06 Nov 2010

Do you appreciate how annoying all the ? are?

lotvic 22:21 06 Nov 2010

I only did one and it was a question ;-)

Don't know what jwarn's excuse is though.

Forum Editor 23:58 06 Nov 2010

if you click here

tullie 04:46 07 Nov 2010

Is life so short that you cant wait a minute or two whilst the computer boots?

Jwbjnwolf 15:34 07 Nov 2010

so I gueuss that there aint no other thing that does exactly what hyperboost does then
Ok, but what would be the minumum charge for upgrading my aspire one's ram from 1gb to 2gb?
would it be in the tens, hundreds or thosands?

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Galaxy Note 8 vs iPhone X

Awful clip art from 1994 is being tweeted every hour by a bot

iPhone X vs Samsung Galaxy Note 8

Les meilleurs navigateurs internet 2017