Where can I get the best value Epson cartridges?

PC_HelpMe 17:02 04 Feb 2010

Hi - and sorry if this is in the wrong forum - I wasn't sure where else to ask.

I was just wondering if anybody can recommend a good website where I can buy original Epson ink cartridges. I had been buying compatible ones for a few years now as I couldn't really afford the original ones, but there is most definitely a decline in quality and length of time each of the cartridges last and I am thinking that over time, it may actually be better value if I do spend that little bit more on originals as they will probably last longer anyway.

Thanks.

Griffon 17:44 04 Feb 2010

Sorry I don't know, but is this really a problem? The genuine cartridges for my Epson are 2 to 3 times the compatible price - and I seem to pay more for my compatibles than most. But I look for the amount of ink too and I buy compats that contain far more ink than the originals. They certainly last longer. Take a look at the Cartridge People.

ICF 18:00 04 Feb 2010

I have a cannon ip6000D and get my compatible cartridges from the cartridge people.Excellent prices and service.

PC_HelpMe 19:23 04 Feb 2010

It has become a problem because the cartridges I have been using are not printing documents out correctly and after about 2 weeks the quality of print is so poor and I have hardly printed anything out. I have even had to then replace the cartridges as the printer just won't print sometimes unless there is a new cartridge in. I will try the Cartridge People as suggested. Thank you.

ROYSTERO 20:39 04 Feb 2010

I get mine from Tesco,why don't you try a pack if you shop there?

bionicle 20:52 04 Feb 2010

Wouldn't dream of buying original Epson now,(have done a couple of times in past). Have used click here for 7 years for compatables for my Epson Stylus DX6050. Occasionally need to run prog to clean heads but happy withresults and saved ££

bionicle 20:52 04 Feb 2010

Wouldn't dream of buying original Epson now,(have done a couple of times in past). Have used click here for 7 years for compatables for my Epson Stylus DX6050. Occasionally need to run prog to clean heads but happy withresults and saved ££

PC_HelpMe 21:00 04 Feb 2010

I wouldn't necessarily want to buy originals - but certainly the compatible ones I have been using lately have become rubbish. I have bought them from the same company for years and they have obviously changed the type of cartridges they supply - hence the quality of the ones they now send me. If I could find some compatibles that were good quality I would glady try them.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Galaxy Note 8 vs iPhone X

This is what design agencies will look like in 2032

How to update iOS on iPhone or iPad

WhatsApp : comment lire vos messages sans que l’expéditeur le sache